Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twitter Tag!


ChrisRussell tagged me (via Twitter)....... to share seven random/weird facts about me.

It's an interesting concept, to tell virtual strangers...who are "virtual friends"....about yourself in a Twitter-Tell-All kind of way...but I'm almost always game for a game so here goes.

You should know the rules I have been instructed to follow (note, I have have not ACTUALLY committed to following them....).......

  • Link your original tagger(s) (in my case....ChrisRussell who you can also find on Twitter)
  • List these rules on your blog. (check!)
  • Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
  1. This fall I traveled to Macedonia with Habitat for Humanity
  2. My dream vacation is an African Safari including a hot air balloon ride over Serengeti during the migration.
  3. My dreams are sometimes rather specific.
  4. I love my job.
  5. I am the youngest of nine...yes, nine and yes, all from the same two parents.
  6. Working my way through college included a stint as a 3rd shift press operator for the local shopping news (who could make that up??)
  7. I share my life with two insanely cute dogs (see photo for proof!)
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (see below -- would have listed them here but the rules DO say to put them at the end of the post!)
  • Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or twitter. (check!)

Here are the bloggers I'm tagging...

Liz Ryan
Gina Schreck
Brad Montgomery
Sandy Durmont
Jennifer Murray - The Nimble Assistant
Steve Spangler
Gina LaGuardia

No comments: